Simple Steps for Placing a Hold:
1) In the MCC Library Catalog, find the book you are wanting to place a “Hold” on so that it will be held for you. It will not be able to be checked out by anyone else; however, if it already is checked out, you will be put onto the queue for that item and receive an email once it has become available.
2) Select the “Request Item” button. This is found in the bottom right corner of each applicable search result and underneath the summary on the Item Information page (which is found after you click on a book’s title).
3) Enter your 7 digit ID Number (Student/Faculty or Staff) and click “Login.”
4) You will then see a “Request Confirmation” box.
5) Fill it out and then hit “Request.”
You should now see a box that says “Your request has been successfully placed.”
You will receive an email once your hold is ready and will have seven days to come and check it out at the library!
How do I get my Student ID card?
The MAC Card office is only open during regular business hours, M-F from 8-5. You have to come to campus to obtain the card because they need to take your photo for the ID. Once you start the ID process, ask for a temporary MAC card while you wait for your Highlander OneCard to arrive in the mail. Keep in mind that activating the checking account is optional and the card can just function as a student ID.