When viewing books on the Latest List or one of the Archive Lists:
- Hover over the title to see a brief summary of the book.
- Click on the title to go to the library catalog record. This will show if the book is checked out or available.
- If the item is an e-book, clicking on the title will take you to the book in the e-book database where you may read or print the text.
When viewing books in the "selected" galleries (in the right column):
- Use the left and right arrows to see more titles.
- Click on a book jacket to go to the library catalog record for more information about the book or to see if it is checked out.