Need a quite place to study or for your group to meet? Use one of the five Study Rooms. Here's how...
There are five Quiet Study Rooms available to students on a first come, first served basis. Each room is equipped with a networked desktop computer. These rooms may be checked out at the Information Desk. MCC students must have a Highlander OneCard in order to check out a study room.
Please note the following guidelines:
1. Until further notice, rooms 2-5 are only for individual quiet study and room 1 for 1-2 people.
2. Rooms may be checked out for up to two hours at a time.
3. Those who use the Quiet Study Rooms are expected to follow the MCC General Conduct policy and must be considerate of other library users. Noise should be kept to a minimum, and litter should be disposed of properly.
4. Quiet Study Rooms may be used for study, including sessions that incidentally include consumption of food or drink. Activities that are primarily meal functions should be held in the Highlander Cafe food court area on the second floor of the LTC.
5. Rooms will be kept locked when they are not in use.
6. A fine of $0.25 per hour is charged if the two hour checkout time is exceeded.
7. Students are asked to wear their mask the entire time and clean their work area with the provided wipes before and after use of the study room.
© McLennan Community College
1400 College Drive Waco, Texas 76708, USA
+1 (254) 299-8622