1. Go to the library home page and click on the Journal Finder button.
(alternatively, you can also search for journal/magazine/newspaper titles in individual databases)
2. Choose to search for the periodical title with the "Title Begins With" or "Titles Exact Match."
3. Type in the entire journal, magazine, or newspaper title and click on Search.
4. Your results will appear listing multiple sources of the full text of the periodical.
5. Right click over the database link with the appropriate date coverage you are seeking and select "Copy Link Location."
6. Follow instructions to provide the link in Brightspace.