1. Click on the "Books" tab on the MCC Library's home page.
2. You can then choose to search an individual ebook collection (Ebook collections) or search for a book in the library's library catalog (Advanced Book Search).
3. If you find a book in one of the ebook databases, locate the document link in the book's record. Look for labeling such as "Share Link to Book" (ProQuest Ebook Central), "Permalink" (eBook Collection from Ebscohost), or "Bookmark" (Gale Virtual Reference Library, top of page).
4. If you locate a book that is electronic (labeled with "electronic resource" in the title) in MCC's Advanced Book Search, locate and right click to copy the URL labeled "Click here for online access to this title through..."
5. Follow instructions to place the library content link in Brightspace.
6. In order for the link to work off-campus, if the ebook address you have copied and pasted does not include the following characters at the beginning of the URL:
followed by a second "http", please add the character string to the beginning. One exception is with ProQuest Ebook Central.