These instructions pertain to Naxos Music Library, Spoken Word Library and Jazz
1. For a full album link: In the search results page showing just the album title and catalogue number, click below the list on "Static URL to Cat. No."
2. For a specific song, audio book or audio chapter: On the full album page, select "Show Static URL." Locate the song of interest.
3. Copy the static URL for use in Blackboard. Follow the instructions for "How to Link to Library Content' to provide the audio URL to your students in Blackboard.
4. In order for the link to work off-campus, you will need to add
at the beginning of the copied and pasted Naxos Static URL.
You may add a link to a library resource in either the course menu or within a content area.
1. Make sure the Edit Mode is set to "On."
2. Click the plus sign and select "Web Link."
3. In the form that opens, type a name for your link, copy and paste the URL you want to use, check the "Available to Users" box, and Submit.
4. After refreshing the page, you can drag the link to any position on course menu.
5. Click on the drop down next to the link to direct it to open in a new window. This will allow the student to navigate the library content and keep their course content easily accessible.
1. Open a content area, and in the “Build Content” menu, select “Web Link.”
2. In the form that opens, type a name for your link, paste in the URL, add a description. Be sure to direct the link to open in a new window. This will allow the student to work with the library content as well as navigate their course content. Select other options as desired and Submit.