You can customize Google Scholar to link to full text articles from MCC Library collections....
- Go to https://scholar.google.com/
- Click the horizontal lines in the left corner next to the Google Scholar logo (Chrome browser) or next to My profile.
- Click Settings and then Library links
- Type MCC Library and hit enter
- Deselect any other libraries and check the box next to MCC Library - Full-Text @ MCC Library
- Click Save
- Enter your article search
Click the Full-Text @ MCC Library beside the article to access it. For search results where there is no link for the MCC Library, you may get some free full text from the publisher or be asked to purchase the article.