What technology is available for students in the library?
• Color printer (Student Kiosk Area)
• 5 webcams
• iPhone and Android phone chargers
• 5 printers
• 2 copiers
• 3 scanners(Student Kiosk Area)
• 1 Fax Machine-scan to pdf and email(Circulation desk)
• 6 study rooms(5 with computers)
• 192 computers(Open Lab Area and two classrooms)
• 2 Microfilm/Microfiche Reader Machines
• Adobe Reader
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Microsoft Works
• Windows Movie Maker
• Quick Time Player
• Windows Media Player
• Real Player
• OCR software on computer #3 (Student Kiosk Area)
• Adobe Master Collection CS6 approx. 20 computers (along the back wall near the restrooms)
• Natural Reader (text-to-speech software with natural sounding voices) installed on study room computers #1-#5 and the wheelchair accessible computer.
• Microsoft Forefront Endpoint
• MCC offers Wireless Internet Access to currently enrolled students for their personal digital devices.
• 1 patron print-card machine for purchasing a print card and adding funds to the Highlander OneCard and patron cards for printing.
• Highlander OneCard courtesy phone line (direct assistance) located in the student kiosk area.